Lufthansa Student Offer for journeys originating from India
If you are travelling from India to Europe
If you are starting your journey from India to fly to Europe, your ticket purchased on Lufthansa GenerationFly will automatically be booked with an extra piece of baggage. So instead of one check-in piece in economy class, you would be entitled to two pieces of standard check-in baggage weighing not more than 23 kgs each.
You will also enjoy an upfront discount of up to EUR 50 equivalent in all booking classes for your travel to Europe.
Rebooking is free of cost. Any difference in fare & taxes will apply.
If you are travelling from India to other destinations
If you are starting your journey from India and flying to other destinations apart from Europe, you can still purchase your ticket via Lufthansa GenerationFly website.
You will still be entitled to an additional standard piece of check-in baggage.
To avail this extra check-in piece offer, please email your ticket details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is not combinable with any other baggage offer
- Economy Class tickets from India to Europe already includes 2 pieces of check-in baggage allowance. For more information on baggage, see our Baggage Overview
- In order to offer you the lowest possible fares, we will display all Lufthansa fares available. This may include non-student special fares and "Published Fares." These fares carry different terms and conditions than the "Student Fares," which are more flexible. Please find our Fare Overview here.
- Fares are subject to change without notice and are based on the most direct routing to each destination. Fares include applicable taxes, fees, carrier and airport charges. Additional baggage fees may apply. Seats are limited and may not be available on all days/flights. Other restrictions may apply.
- Please use your university email-id at the time of booking and not a generic email ID. If your email address is not identified by Lufthansa GenerationFly, you may write to email@example.com.
- Student documents (Student Visa, University Admission Letter) must be presented at the time of check-in for verification. Failure to do so may result in additional collection up to cost of the full published fare.
- Name in all documents must appear as per Passport. Name changes are not permitted.
COVID-19 Travel Advisory
Prior to booking your flight, please ensure that you comply with the new German regulations for travel on Lufthansa from India effective 26 April 2021. More information on these regulations can be found here.
For any further queries, please contact our Service Centre (1800-102-5838) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enjoy the World Traveller advantage
As an international student abroad, you can now take advantage of the Miles & More Axis Bank World Traveller Card, an ideal Forex Prepaid option that gives you award miles on every swipe.
It’s the first Prepaid Forex Card with an INR wallet included. Load up to 16 currencies on a pre-activated card and avoid carrying various currency notes.
What’s more? Get 1,000 miles as a Welcome Bonus and earn 5 award miles per USD 5 spent.
Collect miles on the card and use them later for a free travel ticket back home!
Take 10% off on Student SIM
Spend less to stay connected with your loved ones. As a student travelling Lufthansa, you are eligible for a 10% Discount on a Student SIM.
Just use the code LUFTHANSA and present your ticket to avail the discount on the X Factor App. Or call +91 88825 16056 for a student mobile connection.
Terms and conditions:
- Student Visa mandatory to avail of student SIM.
- No 2 offers can be clubbed together.
- Offer available for travel till 30th September 2021.